The Sub-DC transducer has been included into the Sub.net monitoring family providing additional monitoring capability through the external monitoring system supported by Sub.net.
Sub-DC modules provide interfaces for monitoring Voltage and Current as well as Wattage in applications such as Battery Charge and Discharge metering for UPS and telecommunications systems, DC Rectifier single and dual plane systems, and Industrial applications such as Electroplating as well as circuit load profiling.
- Operating temperature： -20~+60℃
- Power supply: +9~30Vdc (static current<30mA,+24V)
- Measuring range: 0-5ADC, 0-1000VDC
- Output: DC voltage, DC current, DC power and energy
- Current interfaces via Hall Effect CTs