DC-Mon is a DC Voltage, Current and Power monitoring Transducer module used in applications such as Battery Charge and Discharge metering for UPS and telecommunications systems, DC Rectifier single and dual plane systems, and Industrial applications such as Electroplating as well as circuit load profiling.
- Operating temperature： -20~+60℃
- Power supply: +9~30Vdc (static current<30mA,+24V)
- Measuring range: 0-5ADC, 0-1000VDC
- Output: DC voltage, DC current, DC power and energy
- Current interfaces via Hall Effect CTs
DC-Mon a Rail mount DC Transducer has the capacity to be connected to the AV Reporter Energy Monitoring software with SQL database storage and Dynamic dashboards or via a Sub.net External Inputs backbone for standalone applications offering flexibility for DC monitoring loading profiling solutions.